Thursday, April 12, 2007

Update

Hello everyone! Today was our last day of working at the Imani orphanage. I'm really going to miss it there, the kids are all so special. Tomorrow is our day off and so I think we'll be going to the market, I'm looking forward to that. On saturday we'll start working in the slums. I'm pretty nervous about that because i don't really know what to expect. I could really use some more prayer for health, well actually the whole team could. One team member had to spend the day in the hospital from dehydration. Yesterday I was stuck in bed with a fever which was not very fun. I'm feeling better today, but still not the greatest. Life is a lot harder here than I expected, and I'm now fully aware of all the things i take for granted at home.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Lauren I am so proud of you. You know you are always in my prayers. I will have my team pray for ya too. I love you so much. God bless