Saturday, February 24, 2007

Good Times




Hello everybody! It is yet again a beautiful day in California! This week we learned about the 'Fear of the Lord'. It really was an interesting week. I don't think I ever really knew what fear of the Lord actually was so it was really neat to learn about it so in depth. Together as a group we are growing a lot closer and have really become like a family. We have started brain storming to put together some dramas to take to Africa with us. I would really love if you could pray for us that we would be able to think of dances and dramas that would impact the people. Another personal prayer request would be for me when I have to get all my needles. I'll be getting either four or five and then luckily I am able to get two of my needles in pill form. I'm really quite nervous them. I attached some pictures of some sketches from my drawing classes as well as a picture from "Flannel Friday". Yes, it's sad but true, every friday the guys here plus one or two girls dress up in their flannel finest.

2 comments:

Lanah said...

haha I love the plaid outfits!!
can't wait to hear from you again!
Lanah

Teresa said...

Hi Lauren,
You are a beautiful person and God is shaping you for His Service for His Kingdom. Wow, I am proud of you. I am praying for you and know that God will give you great strength for your needles and wisdom for your dances and dramas. My prayer for you also is that God will daily encourage and teach. It is so neat to see how God is answering that prayer.
Here are just some verses of encouragement. Psalm 62:1,2,5-8,11,12; Ps. 67;Ps 86:11-13; 89:1,2,6-8 and Ps 91:1-4.
Have a great day Lauren
Love you
Teresa