Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pictures









Hi everybody! I wanted to show you all some long overdue pictures. Africa is in only 9 days, and I'm feeling a lot better about it now than I was a couple days ago. I was in a total panic the other day, and was really dreading the trip. God's put some incredible people on my team though and I am doing much better now. I think other than one or two little things I have everything I need to leave now. This past weeks classes have been on Relationships. One thing that really stood out to me that our speaker said was " Two halves don't make a whole in a relationship, you need to be a whole first." I thought that that was pretty interesting. This coming week we only have three days of classes and then 2 days of outreach prep stuff. I think that somebody who's been to that aread quite a bit will be coming and talking to us about the culture and things like that. I'm really excited about that. I think that we'll also be working on some dramas and stuff during those two days. That's all I really have to say, I hope you enjoy the pictures! Please remember to pray for me and my team!
Love you! Lauren

4 comments:

Lanah said...

Lauren it is soo good to see pictures of you and your team!! Your hair is soo long and you are soo beautiful! I'm so excited for you and happy that you God has but your fears and worries aside!
love you tons!

Sharon said...

LOVE the photos, Lauren. Can't wait to see how you scrapbook them!

Terry said...

Your Glowing! And again the verse that Lanah put on her blog comes to mind, Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." You are an amazing young woman, Keep on Shining Lauren! love you bunches & hugs t&b

Heidi said...

Hi Lauren,
Awesome pictures I have to say! Your words are radiating excitement! Have an awesome time in Africa!! I am sure it will be a life changing experience for you!
You are in my prayers!!
Heidi