Thursday, January 4, 2007

Leaving


In about an hour or so I'll be all packed up in the car and ready to leave for Calgary. It's so sad to leave the familiarness of home. I didn't expect it to be so hard to say good-bye to everyone. I know that God's calling me to California, but emotionally I feel like I'd rather just stay home.
We'll arrive in Calgary sometime around midnight and spend the night at my dads sisters house. On friday we're going to do a little bit of shopping, pick up the last few things I need, and then go to my grandma and grandpa's house for supper. On saturday I have to be at the airport by 10:00 so that I can make my 12:00 flight. I think only mom and dad are going to bring me to the airport. This will be my 8th time on a plane, so I'm not nervous about flying, i'm just a little bit nervous about navigating my way in the airports by myself! Pray that I don't get lost! My next post will probably be in a couple days once I get settled into my new 'home'. God Bless!