Monday, January 8, 2007

Home sweet temporary home!

Hello everybody! wow, what an experience coming here. First of all it's absolutly beautiful here and everyone in the house is really nice. I'ts kind of a challenge though for me to stretch myself and make friends. I'm such a shy person so to put myself out there is so difficult. In total there is 15 students- 4 guys and 11 girls. Lots from the states and canada and one from sweden and one from england. I can tell this is going to be a really great experience for me and I'm so excited to see what God is going to do not only through myself but through our entire team. Please continue to pray for me, the homesickness is starting to settle in and so that's making things alot harder. Love you all!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Girl I love you sooooo much. To tell you my DTS is so amazing and I know that God has super huge plans for you just from hearing some of the stories from my group leaders and fellow YWAMerws. You are amazing and love ya super much for just giving me the idea of a DTS. I will see you in 5 months. Luv ya and God Bless!!

Heidi said...

sup lauren? hows it goin in california? i hope it is goin well and awersome i hope God does gr8 things in ur life and i know he will. God rox!! well love ya alwayz and by the way its derek not hiedi ok bye now

Heidi said...

Hi Lauren. This is Heidi now, not Derek...lol Glad to hear you made it safely. I am sure God will richly bless you in your time down there. Alot of people are praying for you, and I am one of them! Take care!!
Heidi

Terry said...

Hi Precious! It's finally arrived and you are finally there!! We are so excited and happy and excited and missing you and did I mention excited for you...You are gonna do amazing. God has set up this chapter for you for whatever reason and you will shine! We love you much and are looking forward to more updates as time goes on. Bruce has even checked this blogger thing out, go figure. Love you much, tw xoxoxo