Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Faith...


It always seems that when things are going really great something has to pop up and spoil it. I thought all my dental nightmares were over...that is until about 3 days ago. With only 31 sleeps until DTS starts I cannot afford to have any more dental problems right now. If this turns serious it has the potential of post-poning my missions trip. It's a lot of stress and a lot of pain and I just don't feel ready to battle either of them at the moment. However, it's pictures like this one that I posted that remind me to keep the faith and that God is present in every situation. I'm doing my best to keep believing that an end is coming to all these dental problems. For anyone that reads this, PLEASE PRAY!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

OOOO My Girl I love you and hope that this is just a scare and you will be able to go on the dts on time. I for sure will be praying for you (on top of what I already do)!! And just remember God sees the big picture, when we mortals don't, so yes you just have to have faith. Love you so much!!