Thursday, November 23, 2006

46 sleeps!!!

Time has FLOWN by! I remember when I was saying "99 sleeps till I leave!" And now it's only 46 more sleeps. I am sooooo excited to go and see what God has in store for me and the rest of the team, but at the same time I'm terrified! I'm scared to leave home and all the familiarities of it and go into the unknown. But as each new day comes I try my hardest to fully put my trust in God and be willing to listen to what He has to say to me. This is the biggest step of faith I've ever taken, and I won't hide it, I'm a little nervous.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Lauren. I do not think you would be human if you were not a little nervous. It is a huge, exciting step you are taking. If you truly take time to listen to God he will not let you down. So many people will be praying for you, including me. You are a good person with a good head on your shoulders and a real passion for Jesus. You are going to do amazing things!!
Heidi

Megan said...

Well as of today it is only 41 sleeps. I also can hardly wait to go. But also very nervous!! Just saying hi!! And LOVE YOU.

Megan