Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello!







Hello everybody! Just wanted to let you know what's going on around here. I had my first art lesson yesterday. My drawing teacher is very nice, his name is William. I think this class will be very beneficial for me as an artist. Our speaker for this week's classes is John Hunter. He's a potter and uses his potters wheel during his lectures. It's very interesting how he relates what he's doing on the wheel to what he's speaking about. Please continue to pray for me as I'm finding some things difficult here. I know it's all for a reason though and that God has everything in control. Please pray for peace. After all these days of posting no pictures I finally get to, so here they are!

5 comments:

Lanah said...

Looks like you are having a blast out down there Lauren! I'm praying for you!
Lanah
ps... thanks for the comment!! your my first one!

Heidi said...

Wow, gorgeous pictures Lauren! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Lauren:
I lost your letter with your blog address on it, but found it this morning. As it turns out I was just in time to catch up on your pictures & info. Hope everything is going o.k. for you - you will be experiencing many "firsts." My prayers are with you as you meet these new challenges and "first." God bless. Heather

Megan said...

Hey girl just want you to know I'm praying for ya. And I love you so much. I can totally relate at how some things can get very tough. Love you.

Terry said...

Lauren always remember you are part of God's canvas and He has you in this place for a reason. Sometimes waiting to find out what the reason is drives us crazy. Someone wise shared something with me a few years back and seeing you in the picture on the hill made me think of it so I'll share it with you. (even though I know you have heard it before) "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity...Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers." 1 Timothy 4:12,16
We love you so much, t & b xoxoxoxo